For over 20 years, Atherton Creek Air Charters has been chartering people and freight around remote North Queensland.
We specialise in accessing remote areas for passenger charter or time sensitive freight including spare parts for broken down machinery or fresh produce.
We are also contracted to provide aerial distribution of baits for pest management. We pride ourselves on maintaining a quick response for customer enquiries and are willing to assist in making your experience work for you to get the job done.
We regularly travel to the Cape York Peninsula, Gulf Country, Western Queensland and sometimes as far as Birdsville and the South West Corner.
- Atherton Creek Air Charters has been locally owned and operated for more than 20 years.
- We are based out of Mareeba which allows reliable, on time departures with fair weather and minimal delays due to other air traffic.
- Our regular clients include service providers, mechanics to carryout quick turnaround defect repairs, resort guests, property owners and station managers.
- Safety: We operate under our own CASA Air Operators Certificate with safety systems in place and a highly qualified and experienced chief pilot.
- We operate two single-engine piston aircraft which are highly maintained, reliable and suitable for our operation.
2 Piper Cherokee 6
Payload: 5 PAX/400KG