For over 20 years, Atherton Creek Air Charters has been chartering people and freight around remote North Queensland.
We specialise in accessing remote areas for passenger charter or time sensitive freight including spare parts for broken down machinery or fresh produce.
Passenger & Freight Charter
- For freight services we carry groceries, spare parts, animals,
- We have no regular routes however some of our regular destinations include Western and Central Queensland, Gulf Country and Cape York area.
- Our aircraft are capable of landing on most dirt, unimproved airstrips.
- We are able to make multiple stops enroute depending on your needs
- If you aren’t sure how far we will travel or what we can take, please use the enquiry form with details and we will make it happen for you.
Need an aircraft ferried or delivered?
We have pilots available who are experienced on many aircraft types and have flown all over Australia.
Unique Scenic Flights
- With extensive local knowledge, our pilots can provide a tailored scenic flight for you and your guests or family next time you’re looking for a unique experience gift.
- Offering extensive Tablelands or Coastal views
- Visiting the area? During your flight we can offer unique local experience recommendations tried and tested for your trip to Far North Queensland.
Aerial Bait Application
- Each year we are involved with the pest management program of distributing baits working with council shires and station owners to reach inaccessible areas on your property
- Both our aircraft are equipped with a tub and chute capable of carrying loads up to 300KG